Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Past and Present [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She remained in the same position, she was that tired. It would be an hour or so before she awoke in his bed, though she didn't sit up right away because she was too comfortable to move. She did look around for him though after rolling onto her back.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius looked down as she stirred and smiled. "Evening, you didn't sleep very long." He placed the book before her, showing the page he'd finished of her. "What do you think? I like it very much, your expression when you were sleeping was so relaxed. I almost drifted off myself.'

339 Posts
19 Threads

She looked at the drawing and smiled. He certainly hadn't exaggerated when he said that thing about being greedy for her posing for him. He must really like to draw and paint her, she thought. Sonia said, "It's lovely. You did a wonderful job."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked delighted. "Thank you, but it's mostly because I had a perfect subject. " He winked and put the book away. "Do you want me to get you anything?"

339 Posts
19 Threads

She blushed a little at his words at first. Then when he asked about what he could get her, she said honestly, "I am quite famished. Could I have something to eat?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and stood but then paused and smiled at her. "Would you like anything in particular? Fruit? Fish? I could get something more fancy.." He thought about something, "And if you want to put something on you can, we will take a break from painting for now." He shrugged as he didn't care if she liked wearing nothing, it didn't bother him either way.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Fruit, cheese, and bread are just fine, please, and thank you." She swung her legs off the bed and stood, moving to her clothes to put them on, not that she minded walking around naked... But Darius seemed immune to her nudity beyond what he did with painting and drawing, and she was not about to parade around naked for no reason whatsoever. There was no point. She pulled on her shift.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and left. He was trying to make sure he wasn't noticed because she seemed worried. So when he returned with the food and a bottle of wine, he made sure no one noticed him disappear into his room. He placed it down neatly on a tray by the bed and began to pour her drink. "There you are.' He looked up and noticed she was dressed. "Glad you're making yourself more comfortable. You know you don't have to be nude for my painting, you are lovely in anything and nothing."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She managed a tired smile. "Thank you, Darius," she murmured, "for everything. I..." she trailed off, not sure what to say because everything was so overwhelming. She sat on the bed, gazing at him with an expression that might be hard to read. She had yet to reveal her secret to him, but she would probably do so eventually. For now, she would focus on other things. "I have to get my violin and sheet music back somehow. It is important to me."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked at her confused. "Violin and sheet music?" He didn't recall music ever coming up between them, but then he did only meet her a couple of times. "You think my brother might have it in his room? I can try to look for it when he is out."