Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Past and Present [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"Oh, you already have," she said. The tears were still coming but they had slowed. Lord, she felt like a child right then. "But could you hold me for a moment?" She wasn't looking for anything more than comfort.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius looked surprised but slowly helped her sit up on the chair and settled beside her. He wrapped his arms around her, careful it wasn't too tight. "Is this alright? I'm not used to hugging people."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She moved to curl up in his lap if he allowed it and lay her head on his shoulder. "Yes," she murmured, "Just hold me." She went quiet after that.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius relaxed though he still felt strange. He held her and looked away as he didn't know what to do. "I'll hold you as long as you like." After a moment, he looked down and slightly patted her shoulder. "I'm ah.. glad I can help you."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She sighed and calmed down over the next several minutes. Her eyes closed and she started to breathe heavily, indicating she was probably falling asleep. The poor thing was just so tired between all of the work she had to do on top of all of what Magnus was doing. But she didn't fall asleep, she pulled back and looked at his face.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius had been contemplating putting her to bed if she had fallen asleep. He was able to calm when she looked up at him. "Ah you are awake. Don't worry, you can relax. You're safe." He smiled slightly, hoping to sound soothing and not creepy.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I was so tired," she said groggily. She rested her head on his shoulder for a moment and continued, "I hardly get to sleep at the Diamond Pony." There were always parties of some kind or a client that needed attention, or Magnus.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius sighed heavily but kept holding her as he had. "It's alright. No one is expecting me, so just sleep." If someone came in and saw him with a nude woman in his arms, it would cause talk. That would almost be fun if it weren't for her situation. He wasn't going to cause her any trouble. He lightly patted her shoulder again. "You should rest, it'll help."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She sighed and nuzzled her face against his neck, giving a yawn and doing just that. The poor thing fell asleep in his arms.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

After Darius was quite certain she was asleep, he lifted her up to let her sleep on his bed. He was certain it would be far more comfortable than his arms. She was rather lighter than he expected, and so it was easy to tuck her in. The man sat at the edge of the bed and looked around the room, then at her. He lifted his sketchbook and began to draw her.