Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Just a walk [Market, Shops and Spas]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

She was glad to hear he didn't shop just to shop. A husband with bad spending habits would be no good. "I've had my Sunday dinner at home before I came," she said. "But if you're hungry we can pick something up, of course."

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

"Oh, no, thank ye," he said with a smile. "I can eat when we are through." Because he didn't like to eat meals in front of people who weren't eating, it was just weird.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"If you're certain," Rose said. "We could go to the East Cliff. I love watching the sea from there."

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Alright," he said. "But ye'll have ta guide me. I have not been in town for very long." Andrew sounded honest as he spoke. He had never been to the cliffs in question.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Alright," said Rose. She began to lead them through a very long yard. "Where are you from?"

298 Posts
5 Threads

"I come from London," he said with a grimace. "And I am glad to be here and not there. Whitby smells much better." He grinned then and went where she led.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh..." she said. That sounded awfully far away, a foreign country, almost. "I heard it's very big. Bigger than York or Scarborough." York had seemed very big to her. The Minster had been the biggest building she had ever seen. The ruins on the cliff had given her some idea of how big churches might be, and then the Anglicans had erected that massive church on the West Cliff, and Rose had thought that was what a cathedral looked like. Nothing had prepared her for the Minster. Everything about York had seemed big. The notion that a city could be even larger was almost incomprehensible to the Whitby girl.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"London is big, indeedy," he said with a smile. "It's also dirty and loud compared ta here." He glanced around as they walked, taking in the sights that surrounded them. He was glad that she was showing her some part of Whitby that he hadn't seen yet. Hell, this was the first time he had pried himself away from the bakery long enough to be able to enjoy something and simple as a walk.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose could relate. She had hated York. She could imagine a larger city would feel even more cramped and chaotic. "Is that why you moved?" she asked. She added: "This way," and began leading him up a narrow flight of stairs.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Aye, especially to get away from the coal dust in the air. Ye can get right sick if ye aren't careful, with all that coal dust in the winter. That is why a lot of aristocrats have country homes." He followed her up the stairs.