Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Just a walk [Market, Shops and Spas]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose smiled lightly at him, glad for the change of topic. "Ye must do great business, then," she said, following him in.

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

"I try," he said honestly. He smiled at her then, "Ye're not so bad yerself, Miss Rose. I am glad ye took a walk with me."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh I bet I could be a charming saleswoman!" She was desperate to show that. Rose went behind the counter and looked at her with her most flirtatious smile. "Good afternoon, ser. How may I help ye?"

298 Posts
5 Threads

He gave a clap and said, "Brilliant! I'd like ta order a kiss." He grinned as he regarded her with dancing eyes. "How much would that cost?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose looked down shyly and blushed. "You'll have to bring some real nice bread to our Sunday dinner, and then ye might earn it..." she teased.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Is that so? Well then, I shall." He was serious even if she was teasing. He grinned at her even still, laughter in his eyes. "What kind of bread do ye want?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Sweet bread," she said with a smile. "And some of that delicious chocolate tart." She leaned on the counter. "Now that might even earn ye two kisses."

298 Posts
5 Threads

"I'll bake a regular sized tart... not a tiny one. How about that?" he grinned, glad that she liked his tarts enough to ask for it. "Chala is sweet. I can bring some of that then."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Mr. Meijer ate chala. She had never eaten it before, but she already knew she disliked it for that reason. "I'm not to fond of that..." she said with a rather sour look.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Brioche, then." He said. "How about that?" He was not offended that she did not want chala bread. He continued to smile at her, this time patiently.