Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Just a walk [Market, Shops and Spas]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Alright," said Rose, and she started walking in that direction. "Whitby ain't big. Ye can see all there's to see in a day. There's some pleasant walks in the vicinity. We used to walk to Sandsend sometimes when the tide was out..."

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

"I see," he replied to her explanation to him. He squeezed her hand as they continued to walk together, this time back toward the bakery.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose felt some flutters as he squeezed her hand. People would definitely be talking if they saw them like this. The idea made her unusually shy and quiet.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"What has ye so quiet?" he asked. He tilted his head as he peered at her. He let go of her hand just in case it was that which made her go silent.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose felt even more shy and more aware of herself when Andrew spoke. "I just can't believe... I dunno... I didn't expect to be... noticed," she mumbled that last bit, not looking at him but at the ground.

298 Posts
5 Threads

He stopped walking and turned to look at her. "Why? Ye're a pretty girl, Rose. I don't know why ye're so shy." He said the words with sincerity and she would be able to tell easily by the look in his eyes. He wasn't going to stop flattering her either.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

That made her even more awkward. Goodness! What was wrong with her? Rose was all flustered. "Thank you..." she said. "I guess... bein' a maid for so long, when nobody notices you unless ye do som't wrong... Ye start feelin' you are indeed invisible." She took his hand and held it in both her hand, though she dared not look up. "Thank you."

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Well, ye're not invisible ta me. I see ye." He grinned down at her as she took his hand in hers. He used the other to lift her chin if she allowed him, and he would say, "Ye don't need to thank me either for tellin' ye the truth of it. Don't ever let anyone make ye feel invisible."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

That touched her, more than she wanted to admit. And yet there was a pang of pain or sorrow, as the tenderness he made her feel for him reminded her of feeling like this before, and the hurt it had caused. She wanted this, and she wanted to feel this kindness and warmth all over. But at the same time she felt the urge to shy away from it. She forced a smile. "Where did you learn to be such a charmer?" she teased, trying to lead the conversation back to a lighter mood. Couldn't they just court and hopefully arrange a marriage, without such feelings?

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Ye have ta be to be a shopkeeper I suppose," he said with a half-smile. Andrew watched her for a moment before saying, "Come, let's get back to the shop so ye can warm up."