Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A Public Announcement [Market, Shops and Spas]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

Bible. Bible.... James thought, and then it rung a bell. A book. Some lady from some kind of society had given one to his family. They used it to prop up one side of the bed, because the foot had come off. "Why do people think it's gross?" he asked.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shrugged. "Well, its natural for a man and woman to be together because that is how you make a baby. So the others being together can't and they find it unnatural. That or they think about.. physical aspects of the relationship , like kissing and hugging. And they think it's weird and gross personally so they think it's alright to hate it and keep others from doing it." This conversation was getting more awkward and hard to talk about but he didn't want to keep the boy in the dark on his opinion. Perhaps it would lead him to remain as open minded as he seemed to be at the moment.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh..." The child frowned and thought deep. "People seem to hate other people for a lot of reasons..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "They do. It makes them feel better about themselves and lets them put others down. It's a terrible way to be. I hope you don't grow up like that."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I don't hate a lot of people..." James said, eating his food. "Only constables, and the Wards, and fishermen, and girls."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah rose his brow and smiled. "I am sorry you hate me so much. And you hate some of my best friends. May I ask why?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I don't hate you. You're a nice constable." James said, playing with his spoon in his empty bowl. Elijah also happened to be the only constable James knew. "The Wards and fishermen beat up Noah. And girls are weird."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded, "Then you don't hate constables. You just don't like them as a whole. And I can understand why you don't like the Wards. What they did was very wrong, but your brother also did wrong and did something to a girl that can never be fixed. " He smiled and shrugged. 'I guess, but I think they might find boys weird too.'
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I don't like other constables." James concluded.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah watched him curiously and sat across him as he gestured for him to eat as the cat was already eyeing the dish from a bookshelf. "Why? What have they done to you?"