Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A Public Announcement [Market, Shops and Spas]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James had run directly to the market square. There he began to shout: "Constable Crane has a boyfriend!!!" He ran to different stalls, shouting at the owners and people standing round: "Constable Crane has a boyfriend!!!!" He shouted round to whoever would hear: "CONSTABLE CRANE HAS A BOYFRIEND!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

The constable in question had been walking in right after and blinked at him. He didn't show anything other than true confusion and sighed rubbing his face. "What are you getting up to now? " He didn't like to lie but he just couldn't admit to this. God already was furious with his choices, if he could forgive him at all, he'd hope it was for this.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James made a rude gesture at the constable and ran away. "Constable Crane has a boyfriend!" He shouted again to anyone who would listen.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah acted as if it didn't bother him. He shrugged and let the boy run, if he tried to silence him it would appear true. He waved to some of the people trying to buy and sell in peace and smiled awkwardly. "I don't know what's going on. If you find out, please tell me." He walked along to follow the troublesome boy.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James climbed on an empty market stand. "CONSTABLE CRANE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Some people frowned with disapproval. Other's chuckled.

One man grabbed James and pulled him off the table. "That's quite enough!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah caught up and smiled at the man apologetically. "I am sorry he is causing so much trouble. He needs to return home." He didn't want him to be at the Longbottom's but he also didn't like that the kid was running around trying to ruin his life.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

The man let go, but James immediately kicked at Elijah and then tried to run.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah winced though the kick didn't really hurt much. He grabbed the boy by the shoulder. "Alright. I'm taking you home. Your mother or father should be there. " He really didn't want to deal with any of them, as he knew they didn't want to deal with him. The constable simply did not feel like dealing with this child right now and prayed they would keep him at least for a few minutes.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James still tried to kick the constable as he was forced to walk along. "I'll tell 'em you have a boyfriend!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged and smiled. "Such an imagination you have. I don't know where you even picked up such a thing." He felt dirty keeping his life a secret, but he had to. As terrible as it was. It made him want to go to church more, but at the same time wonder what the point was if he was already surely condemned at this point.