Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A Public Announcement [Market, Shops and Spas]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"No..." James said. "Not in food anyway." He usually ate anything he could obtain and shield from his siblings.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded and walked over to give him a glass of milk. "This should tide you over until it's finished cooking."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Thank you," the boy said. He sat on his knees on the chair at the table, because he was so small, and held the glass with both hands as he drank. Then he looked around. "Where did uncle Anthony go?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah glanced around with a slight shrug. "He could be out or at his own home. While he mostly stays here, he doesn't officially live with me. He has his own place he sometimes stays at.' Of course he could be at a bar or up to no good. This made the tall man sigh but he focused on the food on the stove. "I can let him know you wanted to see him, if you'd like?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Yeah..." he said and he went back to drinking his milk. When he finished he put his glass down rather loudly. "Can two men make a baby?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah jumped and there was a sharp hiss as he burned a finger on the pan. He shook his head and glanced in the other room to the boy as he was trying to finish up and bring the kid some fish soup and bread. "No, you need a man and a woman to make a baby. But there are lots of children who have no parents. They died or the child was abandoned. So I think it isn't a bad thing if they want to raise the children who'd been left on their own, do you?" He walked in and placed the meal before the boy. "Eat up.'
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Yeah," he said, distracted when the food was placed before him. He eagerly took the soup and pulled a face when he burned his tongue. "Can ye get married?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled apologetically, "Sorry, it's hot." He rubbed at his neck and looked away. "No, people can't even know we are 'together'. That's why you shouldn't call him my boyfriend. If people knew, they'd get angry and we'd both have to leave town or we could be seriously hurt and arrested. It isn't exactly.. legal.. for two men or two women to be together." He shrugged and sighed. "It is a stupid rule that punishes people that hurt no one."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Why?" asked James.

The first sensible thing he had said today.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged. "Some of it may be religious reasons, since it isn't looked well upon in the bible. But then there are a lot of weird rules in there." He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled weakly. "I think it's also because a lot of people think it's gross, I guess. THough I think people think about it too much." He smiled weakly and shrugged. He perhaps should not have been telling James this as the boy had a habit of doing what he wanted when he was angry.