567 Posts
8 Threads

James eagerly took the roll and stuffed his mouth. "Waaub eeme awell"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah chuckled and gave the boy some more milk. "Don't talk with your mouth full, I can't understand a word."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

[Content warning: Strong language]

"Claude feeds me too." he repeated, when he had finally managed to swallow. "And Mr. Ward too, sometimes, but he's still a cunt."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah rose his brow. "Please don't call him that. He's a nice man... usually. He just doesn't like your family, they have bad history.'
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Most people have a bad history," James pointed out. He drank some of the milk. "Noah says he's a cunt."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "I like to let people's actions speak for themselves. I don't judge someone until I meet them, though I may be wary if I hear bad things."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I heard bad things," the child said with a shrug, but then he drank the rest of the milk.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and nodded. "They may be true, I won't say the family is perfect. I've certainly had to speak with them too on a lawful level, you know. But they are my friends so I do try to forgive them. But I do not let even my friends go without justice if they've done wrong doing.'
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Da says the only reason they're still free is because you're friends with them and they should all dangle like Simon." Not that James could remember this mysterious Simon, but father loved talking about it - especially around Claude.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned sharply. "Simon killed someone. That's the only reason someone should ever hang, and even his case was tragic. Please do not repeat such a thing, it's very complicated and very sensitive. Please.."