Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The day after [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben looked ready to attack his daughter. Alice moved along with Elijah gladly. Her father got up. "I forbid it! I forbid you harming that bairn! If ye can make one, ye can have it too. Yer old enough to take responsibility for yer actions!" He left the cottage. Alice broke into tears as soon as the door slammed behind him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head and sighed. "We just had this conversation.." He looked at her face and tried to wipe her tears. "Don't cry Alice, it is alright. Please, tell me how you really feel and what you want. I can understand why you don't want the child, but I want to know if there is any way to make you change your mind or to find alternatives.. but your opinion and wishes do matter. You can tell me anything."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice crouched down. "I don't know what I want..." she whimpered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sat beside her and kept his arm around her shoulder. "It is ok, think about it. If you.. remove it.. You can never take that back. But if you aren't certain, you can always give it to someone else, and perhaps take it back or at least visit. And when you meet someone who can appreciate you, ou can marry and have that life you deserve. I don't want you to be pushed into the first guy who will accept you. I might be a romantic, but I think there is a man out there who will love you for all you are and you feel the same to him."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"Father says we don't cast of our own..." Alice whispered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled weakly. "Well I don't think he has a place to decide it. It's your child, not his. That sort of talk is what drove you to try to remove it in secret. You could have died, just taking medicine like that. I'm glad you're alright. "
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"But I am his daughter..." She frowned and then whispered. "I want to make my own decisions."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and leaned down and whispered back, "I think you deserve to make your own decisions. Your father likes to spout how smart you are, but because he doesn't trust it you panic because you can't. You don't have the time to think and then you make.. rash decisions. Can I help you make your decisions? I don't want you to get pushed by him, and I know things are very difficult and there is limited time.'
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice looked up at Elijah hesitantly. "I know 'e wants t' best for me," she said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"We both do, but he doesn't know what you want that'll make you happy. He thinks he knows what's best. He almost rather you married Noah.. " He leaned in to whisper to her, "I met him. He is not even good enough to be invited to your wedding. You deserve so much better."