Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Yeah, I am...the least easy-going man in Whitby, I think," Anthony stuttered a bit as he said it, most every trace of humor gone from his voice by now. Whether or not he wanted to, the comment genuinely made him think, and about things he didn't like thinking about, nonetheless. "I guess I should be grateful that it's not obvious, apparently, though."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked at him surprised. These last few moments, Anthony had been acting very unhappy and finally drilled it into Elijah's head. "Ah.. I am sorry. I wish I knew..how to help." He was now worried, Anthony had seemed happy. He asked for nothing and went along with almost everything the constable had. It now made him worried he had done it to please him, and perhaps even this moment was just for his sake. He moved away from him, now nervous he was taking advantage of him. "I don't want you to think.. if I'm wrong.. you can't correct me. I never wanted to do that to you.." He looked down not sure what else to say as he just felt guilty for being wrong.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony wanted so bad to just curl up next to Elijah and forget about everything, but didn't as Elijah moved away from him, nevermind how that made him feel. 'I don't—I don't think that," he said, afraid once again that he's ruined a good thing yet again. "and you...didn't do anything to me. Really. And—and this isn't that big of a deal either way, really." And now he was afraid. He was so, so afraid that he's ruined everything yet again, that this is scaring Elijah off or something.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't look relieved. "But.. it is. The closest I have to family, I've always tried to be there but it seems that they kept reminding me how little I know. No one ever seemed to feel like trusting me, and they knew me for years. We've only known each other for a little time. If you are bothered, I want you to feel free to tell me. I care what you think about." He looked at him sadly wanting to hold him but wanted this conversation to be taken seriously.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't know what to say or do, and was dangerously close now to just breaking down in front of Elijah. "Whatever it is that's bothering me, it's not your fault," he tried to reassure Elijah. The last thing he wanted was for him to feel guilty or bad about something that is purely only Anthony's fault. "it's just that—that I'm scared. Scared that I'll just ruin this like I have ruined everything else in my life that's good, that I'll scare you off with....all this," he gestured vaguely, "and I—I don't even know how the fuck I'm supposed to act in situations like this, I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do, and I—" Anthony stopped himself before he could vent any more, already feeling indescribable guilt at dumping all his problems on Elijah without any warning. At this point, there were tears in his eyes.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah stared as he spoke. He smiled weakly and leaned in resting his forehead on Anthony's as he lightly brushed away his tears. "That's ok. You don't have to worry about that. You won't ruin this so easily and I really really like you. We both have our problems, and I don't know what I'm doing either. You can tell me when you're afraid or confused. I doubt I'll have answers... but I'll always listen." Wasn't that part of a relationship?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony tensed up briefly at the touch, but relaxed a mere moment after that. He'd given up on holding back his tears, now, just straight-up crying in Elijah's face. "Alright, okay," he nodded, finding it difficult to speak, for a moment. He didn't expect Elijah to actually respond like this, and for a second he didn't know what to do as a response to it, so he just chose to hold onto Elijah and cry. "thank...you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah held him close and laid his head on his. "You're welcome. You're always welcome. I prefer this than you worried and hiding things or holding back. You're handsome even when you're crying." He smiled a little hoping to lighten the emotional situation.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Even in his current state, Anthony couldn't resist chuckling a bit at the comment. "And here I was, worried about...being ugly when I'm crying," he responded, trying very hard to get away from this...very emotional encounter.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "You're always amazing, but I admit i like to see when you're passionate."I