Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

As Elijah yielded, so did Anthony, getting into bed as well and immediately latching onto Elijah. "I trust you're not lying to me about that," he said, cuddling up close to him, resting his head on his chest.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"I'm not lying, though to be fair its hard to ever know what a cat will do." Elijah smiled and held him close and smiled down at him. "I hope having a cat on the bed won't bother you too much."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I'll adapt to it, so. somehow," Anthony decided, turning slightly to trail small kisses from Elijah's jaw, to his neck and his shoulders. "no, but really, it's fine. I don't mind that much."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah blushed and smiled though he certainly looked a bit nervous when Anthony found more scarring on his shoulders. He nodded and lightly touched his side. "Its not bad. You'll barely notice her eventually."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony certainly didn't seem to mind the scarring at all, gently kissing Elijah's shoulders and neck even more as he saw him looking...nervous, perhaps. "Well, I trust you on that," he said, as if this were an actual serious matter and not just a cat on the bed.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled as he relaxed. "Give it a little time.." He pulled him closer , relishing in the warmth of his body.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony grinned, burying his face into Elijah's neck. "Only because you asked so nicely," he replied, a bit busy with leeching off of all of Elijah's body warmth.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah grinned and squirmed happily as he held him tight. "Thank you, Anthony. You're so easy going."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm not entirely convinced of that," Anthony responded, shifting a bit to be more comfortable. "but...you're welcome, regardless."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah tilted his head but smiled. "I think you are. Though I certainly can't see your mind. Maybe you're a constant nervous wreck like me. "He laughed lightly and held him close as he rest his head on his chest.