Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"To be fair, when we first met I wasn't in the mood for liking anyone," Anthony defended himself. "If you have any ideas then I'd be glad to hear them. But...I'm fine with just relaxing like this. Though I would think the bed to be more comfortable than the sofa." Anthony wasn't even hinting towards anything sexual with that, he was just spitting facts.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded. "You seemed very unhappy. But you are always smiling now. That brings me such joy, even if I wasn't the one who caused it. I'm glad to see you like this." He smiled and kissed him then stood to let him up. "Then let's get dressed for bed. We can relax in bed, it'll be more comfortable to fall asleep anyway."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I guess I was just in a pretty bad place at the moment. I'm not usually that unhappy, as I think you've seen by now," he shrugged. "yeah. Let's. I'm sure that we can both make ourselves comfortable there. And without any accidental awkward boners, I'm sure." The need to tease Elijah overpowered his need to just let it go.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah laughed embarrassed and waved him off. "I'm sure you'll get one some time. I'll tease you then too, you know." He grinned and went to the bedroom and got his night clothes and handed Anthony his before disappearing into the other room to change. He was still somewhat shy.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Until that day, however, Anthony will keep teasing Elijah about this. "You're evil, Elijah," he laughed, following him to the bedroom and taking the night-clothes, not really waiting for Elijah to leave before starting to change. Anthony had no real qualms about changing in front of other people, but as he saw by Elijah going to the other room to change, that Elijah did. Not a big deal. Opposites attract, or whatever.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled softly. "Am I? Maybe I just have a little bad side to me. You bring it out." He winked when he returned. He saw Diane was already hogging the foot of the bed and snickered. "Guess we got company tonight."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony only noticed the cat when Elijah pointed her out. "I guess we do," he said, sitting down on the bed. "so impolite, invading our privacy like this. Can't believe it, really." Anthony was tempted to comment more but figured it would just be really over-the-top and unfunny if he did.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled and hugged him from behind and rest his head on his shoulder. "Told you she was a glutton for attention." He kissed his jawline before pulling away to pet the cat and moved her to the side so they could get into bed without kicking her off. The cat looked annoyed but didn't move.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony just looked intently at Diane as if that would make her go away. "So rude," he commented on the cat's attitude, but didn't really do anything to help or anything. Not like he could help in anyway except looking on in a really disapproving way, anyways.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled as he slipped into bed and smiled at him. "She'll move eventually." He laid his head back on the pillow and stretched to relax.