Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"I'm glad," Anthony smirked, finishing his dinner. The more he thought about everything, the more anxious and nervous and overthinking he was—and all he could do was just pretend that he wasn't. "you've been treating me so well, I'm figuring it's time I return the favor, you know? Anthony winked, trying very hard to keep a straight face as he did. Easily the most difficult thing he's done.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah chuckled and shrugged. "I did it for you, not for you to owe me. But if you want to do something I certainly won't say no. " He finished eating and picked up the dishes to clean. "Will you give me a hint?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony would give a hint if he actually had a solid idea of what he'll do. "Hmm....no, sorry," he decided, and said with an overdramatic sigh. "you'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure you're patient enough for that, though."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "Of course.'He smiled and soon returned after doing dishes and then rest his hands on his shoulders lightly. "Want to sit back on the sofa?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Only because you asked so nicely," Anthony snarked, looking up at Elijah. Maybe this time he won't accidentally give him a boner.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded, and this time he let Anthony sit first so he could cuddle up against him. No more squirming on his lap this time. "Better?" He smiled as he looked at him and wrapped an arm around him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony kissed Elijah on the cheek—this time only a gentle peck on the cheek, as to not let history repeat itself—and nodded, stroking the back of his neck with one hand. "Much better," he replied. He was starting to get used to all this affection and intimacy.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and got comfortable with him, finding this all so much easy to handle. He kissed him lightly and rest his head against him. "What did I do to get lucky enough that you fell into my life?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm sure there's something you did," Anthony said, jokingly taking what he said literally. "though I can't quite place an exact thing. Maybe it's the whole 'being an amazing and wonderful person' thing you love doing so much? Or is that too vague." Anthony rested his hand on his hip, grinning like an absolute fool.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged and smiled and rest his hand on his. "Maybe I just got lucky. Considering you didn't even like me at first."He chuckled softly then looked up at him. "So what shall we do tonight? I'm quite happy to relax like this until we all fall asleep."