Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Any self-respecting school would see in t' registers that she was never married." If she married Noah and the brat mysteriously died, she'd be a widow though. That was an idea to think more on. "News travels. Anyway, how is she to go to school with a belly like that. And it will be even more difficult once the bairn is born. I'll call a meeting. Someone in the community might be willing to marry her and claim the child, or have a relative who is willing in another town - even better, so we won't have to settle for that Longbottom twit."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded. "I hope something good comes. I am sorry this happened. Alice is a very sweet and smart girl. She deserves far better."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"She's brought it upon herself..." Ben said. "But I do hope we can find a good solution. If that Noah boy is anything like his parents, she's almost better off on t' moors."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed. "She did, but don't say it like that. She was just a young girl in love who fell into a terrible man's hands. I hope someone can help you guys. " He looked at Ben seriously. "And never say that. I'd never let her be hurt by a man like that. "Of course she'd probably try to keep that a secret too. But some things can't be hidden for long. "I never want her to think she'd be better off dead."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"It was a way of speakin', Elijah. I didn't mean that. I'd kill any man that would ever lay a hand on 'er."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and closed his eyes. "Sorry I guess all of this has me a bit sensitive. I'm very tired.. " He put a hand over his face. "I know, you care about your kids."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben patted his shoulder. "No, I'm sorry. You've gone out of your way to help us. We'll find a solution. Don't think of it anymore, and have some rest."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled weakly and nodded. "Thank you, please keep me up to date. I want to make sure she is.. cared for." He rest his head on the side of the seat and closed his eyes to rest.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Ben nodded.

When the train arrived he woke them all up.
"I'm very sorry for all t' trouble, Elijah." Alice said in a small voice when they were about to part ways.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head and smiled at her patting her shoulder lightly. "You were scared. I hope you realize that we care and we will do what we can for you. I am sorry you have to go through this. You must have felt so alone and afraid to do what you did. Please, never let that happen again. You can always come to me, I promise. I will see you later, take care."