Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Work day [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"They pick on me too." Anne said, as she started walking again. "They call me whale, and cow."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed heavily. "You're none of those things. You're a sweet and quiet girl and some meaner kids prey on it. If they didn't say that they would tease you about something else. Anything that bothered you. Just ignore them, and stay true to yourself."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Thanks." Anne said quietly. "That's what father says. 'e says I should ignore em an' that'll shame em!" And still Anne was the one feeling ashamed most of the time.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "They won't feel shame until they realize what fools they are. It might take a little time. But if they have any heart they will, if they don't.. you should never care for their opinion anyway.."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne smiled at him. "You're right." she said. It was not the kids that shouted the comments that were the worst however. At least they said what they thought. It was the girls of her own age, who seemed to be talking about her and stop when she approached. Or did she imagine it? Sometimes it was hard to tell.

They reached the yard. "Will ye come in?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Of course. I like to see Ben after all and see how everyone is doing." He smiled letting her lead the wah5.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

When they entered Ben, Will, Bram, and Alice were sitting by the fire. Alice was reading to them from the Bible. Will clearly tried to pay attention. Bram was sitting in his father's lap, dozing. Alice stopped reading when Elijah and Anne entered.
"Elijah, good to see you." Ben said. Bram sat up and looked around confused. "Have a seat."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah blinked and sat down. "Sorry to disturb you. I wanted to make sure she got home alright and decided to pop in to say hello."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Yer not disturbing at all." Anne sat down by her father's side. "I hope Anne did a good job?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

He smiled and nodded. "She worked herself to the bone. Made my house as clean and organized like I just moved in. I was very impressed."