Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Work day [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne knocked on Elijah's door. She was a shy, silent girl of almost fifteen, with long red hair, tied up on the back of her head and a round face. She had always been on the stout side, and she was short. She wore a simple brown skirt and a blue shirt. Anne would have been nervous about starting work in a home, but Elijah was like family, and she knew he would never shout at her if she did something wrong.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah opened the door then looked down at her. He smiled brightly and let her in. "Come in! Thank you for being so prompt. Can I make you some tea or something before you begin? It must have been a long walk over. You can sit for a few before you start if you'd like? You have plenty of time and there isn't much to do unless you just wish to organize something ?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh I wouldn't want to waste yer time, Elijah." said Anne as she stepped in. "I'm sure I can find plenty to do." She pitied Elijah. He was all alone and so he had to do work and look after the house.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah laughed lightly. "It isn't a waste. It gives me a chance to show you around and see if you have any questions before you begin? I never know when I might need to run off."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne blushed a little and gave him a small smile. "Well, in that case, gladly. Thank you." She said softly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled brightly and nodded, pulling out a chair for her to sit. "One moment. What do you like in your tea?" He headed to the kitchen to make the tea, enough for them both to enjoy a cup. "Oh and if your cleaning runs long, feel free to make more for yourself."

629 Posts
22 Threads

She sat down quietly. She did not usually go over to Elijah's place, since he normally came over to theirs. "Milk and sugar, please." She said, trying to raise her soft voice
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah called put, "Alright. Coming right up!" He hummed cheerful to.have company and came back with the two cups. He put down a small sugar bowl and humble creamer. "Add as much as you like."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Thank you," said Anne, and she added some milk and a spoon of sugar. She liked to have more in her tea, but she did not want to be greedy. Father never allowed more than one, though sometimes when he wasn't watching she added an extra spoon - and then didn't enjoy her tea, because she felt guilty. She picked up her cup and blew over it. Then she stared at her cup awkwardly. She wasn't good at making conversation and didn't know what to say.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah wasn't very good at talking. He had his tea and glanced up. "I don't know what I have but you can check the pantry and ice box if you get hungry. Help yourself. You are cleaning but I don't want you to think that I'm treating you like some sort if stranger.""