Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Work day [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne nodded. "Aye I agree. It's mostly their parents anyway, that's the problem. Or t' lack of em." Home wasn't always easy. Her family had suffered a lot of losses. And it had only made father more rigid and controlling. But he also cared for them and looked out for them. She knew that she had people she could rely on for help. And she felt sorry for those who grew up without that security.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

He couldn't agree more. "That is so true. I've seen what some of the worst kids live with and I can't exactly blaming them for running the streets and taking food."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne nodded. "Father says we need to share what we can, but I think rich people should do more sharing." She suddenly blushed. "Least that's what I think would help..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled and nodded. "I completely agree. I guess rich people figure if they gave what they had away they wouldn't be rich any more. And they would never allow that." He looked sad but shrugged. "That's why we work harder to be charitable."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"If I was rich, I'd set up a home for all those children." said Anne. "I wouldn't buy one of them grand houses and ne'r work again. Our house is just fine."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded, "I think that's a wonderful and humble plan. You're a great girl, Anne. You have a good head on your shoulders."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne blushed deeply. "Well, I'd ne'r have that kind of money, anyway." She rose and took her bowl and Elijah's. "Let me wash these."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't stop her. "Maybe not, but you can do your best to live as happy and good as you can. The world can be hard and some give up trying."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne washed the bowls. "Oh, why would ye give up. Ye have to live life anyway, even when it's hard." she called from the kitchen.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged. "Some people find it hard to try. So they just barely do their work and drink to forget life which gives them less money to help out. It's a vicious circle."