Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'll Just Be Taking This, Thanks [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

"This is where guests stay? I expected a plain bed, would have been happy. You are making me feel like a prince. I can't thank you enough...."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"It's alright. It's just... Just for the night. I'll get in trouble if the bishop ever gets wind of it." Gabe muttered.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis shrugged and smiled. "Who'd believe me anyway?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

That made him feel awkward again. "Erm, I'll get the tub." And he was off, returning several minutes later, breathing heavily, carrying a tub. Mrs. Dawson was on his heels:
"Father! Really! This is unheard off! I must protest!" She stopped to glare at Francis.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis looked surprised that he actually brought it. He imagined he'd just go to the tub. He clasped his hands together and looked over joyed. "Oh father, this is so kind of you. I feel like I'll be reborn with ya letting me get all cleaned up. I can't thank you enough." He glanced past him towards Mrs. Dawson and smiled more giving a little wave. "You coming to scrub my back, ma'am?" He teased a little.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Mrs. Dawson muttered something about a disgrace and was off. "Don't mind her," said Gabriel. "I'll bring up hot water in a bit."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis tilted his head. "Don't you want Help? I didn't mean to make you draw it all yourself. You look like such a delicate man."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh," Gabriel blushed lightly. He had always been skinny, being a poor eater and barely ever exercising, but he always felt embarrassed when people pointed it out. "It will be alright. You best confine yourself to this room during your stay. I don't think we should push Mrs. Dawson any further out of her comfort zone..." he explained with a small smile.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis grinned at his blush. "Don't get embarrassed, sir. You don't need strength to be a priest. It makes you look suffering for your religion and more sincere."

He looked confused but then shrugged and smiled. "Anything you say, I can be a good guest in my own way."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked at him awkwardly, not sure what to say to that. Then he nodded and left. He returned a little later with a few buckets of cold water. And then with a large bucket of hot water. "You might need more hot..." he commented.