Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'll Just Be Taking This, Thanks [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

It was late Sunday, perfect time. The church would have gotten it's fill. The priest probably would be taking it easy after mass and confessions all day. Even a man of God needed to eat. 

He wandered the place, sticking to the sides. For a few moments he felt it was pointless. Then he noticed the lock box. He grabbed a heavy candle stick and started to strike the lock hoping to break it.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"Hey!" Gabriel stood in the doorway of the sacristy, looking shaken. Someone had asked for an emergency confession and he had just been returning his stole and his books and ordering the sacristy, when he had heard the noise.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

The fragile looking man jumped a bit at the noise. He looked over his shoulder then smiled. "Oh good. You can just open this up for me, yeah? Better than me breaking your lock. " He moved aside and pointed to it. "I don't want to use this on you..." He gestured to the candle stick which clearly was heavy for him. "Just let me take what's mine and I'll be on my way."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel was wiser than to approach. He got the feeling that the man was not very interested in harming anyone and just wanted his money and go. But Gabriel still found himself rather shaken that he should be in this situation. "That's the body of Christ that's being kept there," he pointed out.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis frowned confused, "Those little wafers? Where is the money?" He looked on edge and ran a hand down his face in frustration. "I just want my money."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Was he drunk? "It's not your money, actually..." he pointed out. "But if you're hungry I can give you something to eat. "
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis narrowed his brow and shook his head. "Actually it is. People give you money for God's bidding. God owes me, since he took everything from me. So I am getting something out of it. Least he could do. Now just give it to me. it's not like you need it."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm sorry to hear you suffered." Gabriel said quietly, but he did not move.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis shook his head. "Sorry is just a word. If you truly felt that way you'd help me. But no, leave me homeless and foodless." He started to attack the lockbox again.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel took a few steps towards him, but kept his distance. "I would gladly try and help you if you would ask for help, rather than try to rob the church... Alternatively, I could get the constable."