Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'll Just Be Taking This, Thanks [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis shrugged. "If you're sure. Maybe your cook wants some? Hey!! Dawson!!" He shouted for the woman.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel cringed. The woman walked in and put her hands on her hips. "That's still Mrs. Dawson to you." She reprimanded.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis grinned, attempting his best to look boyish and innocent. "Sorry ma'am. I was hoping you'd help me eat some of this? It's delicious but far too much for me."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

The woman looked as if she would do anything rather than eat of the same meal as the homeless man. "Pack it up, if you'd be so kind, mrs. Dawson. And give it to someone in need outside, would you?" Gabriel came to her aid. The woman took the plate and left the room without a word.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis shook his head. "Must be nice to have things do easy you can be picky." He tsked and looked away.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel shifted uncomfortably again and finally got up. "Come on. I'll show you where you can wash," he said.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis nodded and smiled. "Thanks. I haven't felt clean in a long while. Any chance that includes a bath?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Could he ask Mrs. Dawson to heat that amount of water? He'd do it himself. But then again, he had to write his sermon for next week, for the week was full of house visits. And it would soon be time for Vespers. "Of course."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis smiled in delight. "Oh this is wonderful. I'll look like a new man."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel gave him a small smile. Perhaps it was worth it. Perhaps it would help the man find work. "Let me show you to your room, then." He led the man out into the hallway and up a flight of stairs to a room with a bed, a cupboard, and a desk and chair. There was a wooded crucifix above the bed and several paintings of saints on the walls.