Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'll Just Be Taking This, Thanks [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis' eyes widened. "You eat this much normally? Surprised you ain't fat." He laughed though he had to admit it made his stomach growl. He immediately dug in quite happily. "Thank you, sir. Sure I can't do anything to make it up to you? I mean, I promised not to steal already just for the room tonight."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"To be honest, I often forget to eat, and make Mrs. Dawson angry." Gabriel admitted. "Please, it's alright. Nobody should be hungry in the first place."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis nodded and smiled as he ate. "you're a nice man. You remind me of my.. ah.. old friend Lewis. He was a nice guy too. Always wanted to help people."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel smiled sadly at him. "Is he.... the one that got sick?" For he realised the man was speaking in past tense.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis blinked and looked away uneasy and tried to avoid the question with eating for a few moments. Slowly he nodded. "yeah..'
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm sorry..." Gabe said, realisizing that he had made the other man uncomfortable, and so he didn't ask on.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis shook his head and smiled weakly. "Don't apologize. You're the first person to be nice about it. It's.. fine.. not your fault or anything."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"It must have been rough to lose a friend..." Gabe said quietly. Gabriel didn't really friends, but he had experienced close friendship in the past. And grief.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis frowned. "He was the best friend anyone could have. He didn't deserve to get sick, it should have been me."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"If he was a good friend, that would probably have made him miserable..." Gabe said.