Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'll Just Be Taking This, Thanks [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

There was a small shrug as he chuckled. "This bit will.make it the most pleasant bath I've had in a while. I won t complain. Thank you kindly. " He started to pour all of the water in the tub and began to strip before looking back. "Any chance you have soap?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel quickly looked away. "Erm. Yes." He said. "I'll put it outside the door."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis looked surprised. "Didn't know seeing a man was a sin? Whatever makes you feel more comfortable. Thanks!" He waited for him to get the soap before getting into the water.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"It's..." But Gabriel decided not to answer. Instead he left, returned and put the soap in front of the door, for the other man might well be naked by now. "It's here." he said and he rushed off to work on his sermon for next week.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

"Thank you..." Francis said in a melodic tone before grabbing his soap and humming as he went to bathe.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel returned and knocked. "If you give me your clothes, I can ask, Mrs. Dawson to wash them." And she wouldn't talk to him for a week. But what was the use of letting the man have a bath if he was going to put on his dirty clothes again. He still wouldn't be hired.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

The door opened and Francis stood there nude as the day he was born, save for a smile. He ignored that he was dripping everywhere as he handed over the bundle of clothes. "Thanks! I really owe you one. Maybe I can borrow something of yours until it's dry?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabe averted his eyes as he took the bundle. "Yes..." he said in a nervous voice. "I'll bring some."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis grinned huge. "So nervous. Are you that ashamed of the human body? Perfect priest.
Alright. I shall see you then."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm not ashamed." Gabriel lied and he rushed off.