Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

The constable waved them off as he took a seat. "Don't worry, it took us a little longer to get back. Hope it didn't bother anyone too much." He smiled as he sat down.

He looked towards the kids. "Great. I do hope this means no more name calling or fighting."

70 Posts
0 Threads

William sulked quietly. Bram was torn between glaring at him, and still being anxious that his brother would tell on him.
"Indeed, and I want to hear of no more fighting while you are at Elijah's," their father added.
"We won't, father," Will muttered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

The man gave an enthusiastic nod. "Let us just try to avoid it, please? I hear fighting all day.." He pleaded with the boys before turning to the dinner.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"The weather was lovely today!" Anne quickly changed the subject. She wasn't usually the chatty one, but she didn't want her brothers to speak right now, and Alice was awfully quiet as of late.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked up from the food and nodded to her. "It has been. I hope it holds up. Though I suppose rainy weather is better for the fishing. It's much safer this way." He smiled towards the girl and resumed taking a bite.

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Aye, I hate rain." Anne said. It was a boring, empty conversation. But it was safe. "Caught any criminals today?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded slightly to the careful topics. He shrugged and smiled. "I don't normally deal with real criminals, but I did help a few people from making bad decisions. How has things been for you today, Anne? I hope it's been relatively quiet."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"That's good to hear. Today was quite the same as other days. But it was fine. Oh I do hope you're fully recovered, Alice, you had me worried this morning!"
"I'm fine, I told you!" Alice snapped.
"Alice..." Ben said wearily.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed with a frown. "Please, no fighting. She was just showing concern , Alice. Be happy you have a loving sister who cares."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"Sorry..." Alice muttered, clearly embarrassed.
Anne looked around desperately, and then luckily found a new topic. "What will you do for Christmas, Elijah?"