Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Rally [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny nodded then watched the attention he gave Rose. He felt... something. He felt it before and it annoyed him so. Here he was, all excited for the cause and this man was flirting.. with Rose? It was a similar frustration he'd felt for his Captain who was of course his captain. He hated this feeling he couldn't explain but he bit back any comments to remove his good standing with Jacob.
Jacob Feldmann
"Rose..." Jacob said. "What a sweet sound." Then he looked at both of them again. "We have another meeting next week, same place, same time. Do bring pamphlets with you to distribute and invite the people you trust. To work, comrades!" And he was off to talk to other people.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose watched him go. He was nice to look at, but ugh, the pretty boys took liberties. She turned back to Benny with a disturbed frown. "Well, I guess I'll see you next week?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny was watching Jacob walk away then looked back at her with a smile. "Of course. I'll be here. Hopefully your dad won't start questioning where you disappear to.."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh, I don't live at home anymore." she explained. "I got a position as a maid. I got a night off. The butler's standing in for me." After she might have threatened him with telling Mr. Meijer that she had seen him sneak out a few nights ago.

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh really??" Benny smirked and put an arm on her shoulders. "Well, since we are starting new and being all friendly like.. show me the place. You're allowed to have a friend over, aren't ya?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

The uneasiness returned. Was Benny trying the same trick now? "Erm... I don't think so... Not without asking." And whatever Mr. Meijer's answer, the communicated answer would be 'no'.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny smirked. "Then ask. I'm a delightful fellow, aren't I? Besides, we are starting anew. Why are you already judging me?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Alright, I'll ask," she said out of politeness. Then she wormed her way out from under his arm.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny grinned looking delighted. "Fantastic. You will enjoy my visit, most people love hearing the tales of a plucky young sailor man like myself."