Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Rally [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose glared at him, but looked startled when a glass of ale was pressed into her hands. She had tried any alcohol in her life, apart from communion wine. Father had been strictly opposed to drinking. If he would see her now... "To the people..." she said, rather than shouted, along, and she drank one sip, blushing, and immediately pulling a face when she realized it tasted bitter. So this was what people ruined their families' lives for?

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny smirked and looked at her. "I hope you aren't going to let it go to waste. I'd take it off your hand shut I think that goes against the spirit of things , don't you?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose gave him another glare. Then to prove that he was underestimating her, she took a few large gulps.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny laughed. "Well there you go... didn't think a tiny thing like you could take it."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose was short but sturdy, from hard labour. She gave him an arrogant smirk. "Well, then I suppose you were wrong, once again, right?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny shrugged and grinned. "I may be wrong once in a rare while, at least I can admit it instead of being stubborn as a mule as some ladies I may know."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose put one hand in her hip, the other still holding the glass. "Watch what you're saying." But she figured that if they were both in on this ideal, they would have to put their differences aside. She took over the glass with her left hand and held out her right. "Let's try again. Rose Ward."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny was about to speak when she held out her hand and reintroduced herself. A new beginning? He was curious and grinned taking her hand firmly and shaking it. "Benny Green. Nice to meet you.. I suppose."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose let go. "Are you convinced, by what you heard?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny shrugged. "Who needs convincing? I've believed this sort of thing for a long time."