Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A fishy business
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head. "I promised Rose I'd make sure you got there in one piece, and I shall. I keep my promises, Simon. No matter who they are to."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon nodded uncomfortable. "Then let's go." And he led the way.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben sat near the boat, talking to another fisherman. Some others were sitting nearby, working on their nets or fishlines.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gave a wave as he walked up to the fishermen. He nodded to Ben, "Weather looks good today. I brought him by.. " He gestured towards Simon. " He was out late, it seemed better to let him stay with me than walking all the way back."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon felt his legs get heavy as they approached the dock. He felt nauseous, when he saw his father, but steadied himself. He had chosen this confrontation when he left the house last night. He wasn't going to let himself be afraid now. He appreciated Elijah's intention, but he knew it was in vain. He didn't look at his father.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben got up. He looked from Elijah to Simon. "Thank you, Elijah, but next time, let him go home, so we know where he is, and he'll be on time for work. He stepped closer to Simon. "Where were you?" he asked in a low tone. Some of the men on the dock had ceased their work and were watching.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah held up his hand. "I understand, but it was very late and I worry, you know that. I can't help but want to help out. And let's not question him, please Ben. You don't what this feeling to follow you onto the boat. No matter what answer he has, I doubt anything will make you happy. If it helps, he wasn't drunk. Alright?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon looked at Elijah. It was going to be awkward on the boat, no matter what. "I was just out for a walk. I overslept. I'm sorry. I'll do all the nets tonight."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

But neither of that satisfied Ben. He turned to Elijah. "Where did you find him?" he demanded. "What was he doing?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged. "Nothing, he was walking and he was near the nicer side of town. He seemed to have just been trying to clear his head and walked far without thinking."