Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A fishy business
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon looked ahead again. All of this was so surreal, and he was so tired, that he was afraid to say something he would regret in the morning. He knew there was going to be enough to regret anyway. "Swear you won't tell anyone, or do anything." It was a crime.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked uncertain for a moment. "Did you kill or seriously injure someone ?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"No..." he replied. He felt nervous. "Never mind..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head and touched his arm. "Then you can tell me and I promise not a word. I couldn't have guaranteed it any other way if you had..."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

He hesitated once again. But at this stage, there was nothing to lose. "I f-,... I have done things. For money," he blurted out. His stomach flipped. What was he doing? "I'm a goddamn fucking..." he couldn't get the word past his lips. If he had thought admitting it would make him feel better, well, he felt worse.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked shocked. He hugged him tight. "Oh Simon! I am so so sorry! I know you want money but you shouldn't have felt like you had to do such a thing."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon let Elijah hug him. He certainly didn't feel better. And yet he shook his head and continued: "I'm a cheat," he spat out. He might as well go over his other sins while he was at it. "Even now, this very fucking evening." He was almost desperate to find more. The idea that Elijah might turn away, disgusted was terrifying, and yet he also felt the need to shock the man and watch what happened.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah did look stunned and let go but he didn't pull away in disgust. "So.. you're in a relationship? Was this other for money?" Someone rich ?
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon looked at the fire again, his face surprisingly calm. "Aye..." he said, waiting for hell to break loose.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and smiled weakly. "I am happy for you then. I believe it is a wonderful thing to feel love. I do hope you stop what you are doing to make money. Does your person know?" He looked suddeblyconfused as well. "And.. did you hit on me for money? I would give you money if you need it, Simon. Even if I don't have much..."