Hello, guest!
or Register?

From Donald Witaker to Tristan Wells

171 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 5'10"

Quote:Doctor Wells,

I have decided to do something spectacular for those who are not able to get the care they need. I shall open a clinic that serves the less fortunate. Naturally, I will be compensating anyone for their time. It would be an honor if you would consider joining my practice. You would be considered a partner, but you would not need to pay for any of it. I only ask that you take it over when the time comes. I expect to have found more folks willing to fund this practice before then, I can be quite persistent when I want something that means so much to me. How does 1000 pounds a year sound to you? I am willing to negotiate within reason.

You would, of course, be paid for your time for psychiatric services as well with an additional sum of money. I am sure an additional sum of 5 pounds each month would sweeten the deal.

If you are in agreement, please meet me at the Rooster's Crow Inn for dinner on Tuesday next at 6PM. Bring your household, this is a celebration.

I look forward to your presence.

Doctor Donald S Witaker