Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] And Not to Heed the Wounds

164 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 5'11"
Alias: Sam, Sammy

"Oh i don't know about that. revenge an hate got some powerful control over a man. If you wanted to make someone suffer, an i mean REALLY suffer, You'd take everythin they care about first. A bullet would only be when they've lost everythin else." Sam wasn't a stranger to hatred and revenge, he'd seen it before on more than one occasion. His gang had rules in place. There was never any killing unless there was no other option. That being said same people are not willing to part with their valuables just because you say pretty please, so violence was unavoidable in some situations.

Sam laughed out loud now, turn himself in? was this guy crazy? "Well, Father. I'd have to be as nutty as a squirrel turd to do that. plus ain't there a rule about killin yourself? Cause make no mistake, I'd turn myself in of the mornin and be danglin from a rope by lunch. The law don't share your view of remorse, forgive an all that. They'd just as soon hang me and be done with it."

Sam hung his head, fingers laced and resting behind it, "I can't do that, I ain't afraid to die for them if it comes to it. I ain't gonna throw it all away either though, not when the last bit of anythin i could call family gave up their lives to give me a chance to live. I'd be spittin in their faces an i couldn't do that to any of 'em."

He paused, likely considering his words again before he spoke, "truth be told I don't even know why i'm here. I ain't gonna change over night. light a candle and become a good, god fearin man. An i can say right now if repentin means layin down to die then it just ain't gonna happen."

Messages In This Thread
And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Gabriel Richards - 07-30-2023, 12:34 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 07-30-2023, 01:33 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 07-30-2023, 03:13 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 07-30-2023, 03:56 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 07-30-2023, 05:42 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 07-31-2023, 06:14 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 07-31-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 08-02-2023, 02:47 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 08-05-2023, 04:29 PM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 08-06-2023, 08:21 AM
RE: And Not to Heed the Wounds - by Samuel Carson - 08-06-2023, 06:46 PM