Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Rose Red Angel [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

146 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 4'11

She ordered the same thing as he. Before the food could find them, she sort of just dozed off for the moment. She wasn't kidding when she said she was tired. It seemed dinner would have to hurry, for she looked as if she would fall asleep in her bowl again. Dinner wasn't eventful, she did not fall asleep in her bowl, but she did clean it out, finish every crumb of bread including the stuff he had given to her earlier, a wedge of cheese, a handful of grapes, and a glass of milk were all gone without her hardly tasting it. And then she was full and sleepy again, waiting now for him to eat and such.

164 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 5'11"
Alias: Sam, Sammy

He ate quickly himself, an old habit from being a ranch hand. he ate what was portioned to him, washed down with water, he had had enough alcohol for a time. he saw her falling asleep and did not hesitate, standing and waiting for her to follow before approaching the innkeeper, "Hello sir, i need to get a room for my friend here." he was pulling out money to pay when the inn keep stopped him, "I'm afraid we do not have any more rooms available." Sam stopped and looked up at him. "its late, there ain't nothin in this place for her?" the innkeeper only shook his head and Sam sighed, looking down at Cerise, "well...suppose we'll have to double up then. theres a chair in there i can sleep in." he waited to see if it was alright with her, and if so he would lead her upstairs to his room and unlock the door.