Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere...

448 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'4"

"I am not sure what I find more impressive, that you handled all of that or did it without my knowing. Do I want to know how you ensured that none of the staff came to me about any of this?" Not that he thought she had overstepped, but he wouldn't have been surprised if one of his heads of staff had decided to double-check her orders with him. She may have been the Lady North, but it was a new title and his staff were used to serving old blood.

"As for if we can take a trip outside of the house, considering how much of my time you've just freed up I see no reason why I can't free some on my own to do so. I've never shied from delayed gratification." Quentin said with a grin, he'd certainly been considering simply ravishing her on the table but since she wanted to go somewhere he was more than happy to indulge her instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere... - by Quentin North - 07-11-2023, 12:13 AM