Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere...

448 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'4"

"Of course, I have no idea what I would do if someone else saw your calves," Quentin said with mock seriousness in his tone. There were parts of her that he would agree should be for his eyes only but the calves didn't number among them. Though, said calves were rather lovely and his hand drifted down to gently stroke them which was a fairly easy thing for him to manage with the way she was perched on his lap.

When she revealed the preparations she'd already put into place he gave her a surprised look. It shouldn't have surprised him since overseeing the household staff was within her preview as Lady Edenhall, never the less, he hadn't given that idea much thought since he was used to handling everything himself. "You certainly are a wonder my love, that will save me having to procure them from the outfitter."

Which took an item off of his to-do list, indeed, that had been the next matter upon it so it appeared as though his afternoon had just become free. That thought led the hand that was currently stroking Claire's calf to slowly start to drift up toward her thigh. The big man leaned in and pressed his lips lightly to her neck as he murmured softly. "With you having already handled that, I find myself needing to add a new item to my to-do list. Any suggestions?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere... - by Quentin North - 07-05-2023, 06:37 PM