Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere...

353 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

"Indeed, darlin'," she drawled out and touched his bewhiskered face. She loved that he hardly gave a care about the sexy bit of scruff on his face, she found it rather endearing and dashing. Baby-faced men held no sway with her, that was obvious by the way she mooned over Quentin openly. "I would rather not be on a ship again without trousers, especially on windy days. I would rather not share views of my calves in such a manner toward your crew, my calves are for your eyes only." She was making a joke about it knowing full well his crew would probably not pay her much attention in that regard considering she was Quentin's wife.

She grinned and then kissed his cheek, "Ahh, and I took the liberty of making sure that an extra staff hand was hired in the kitchen to prepare for the trip. She's been drying and preserving food to send with us and she will be coming with us in order to purchase things for the household such as spices. I fully intend on taking advantage of the shopping to enrich your estate. I've also taken care of making sure most of the staff will be settled in other accommodations for employment while we are away. I am sure we can get by with a skeleton staff at home to keep the house in order in our absence. Recommendations were made for everyone who needed them. Things are in order for us to leave any time now."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere... - by Claire North - 07-05-2023, 04:00 PM