Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere...

353 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

She peered at Quentin and said, "I am sure everything is on schedule. She was expedient with my wedding clothes and the things I needed for Max. I am sure this is scandalous, but I've taken the liberty of shocking the Dickens out of her by asking for trousers." Claire laughed that warm laugh of hers and then nuzzled her face against his neck, looping her arms around her husband. She did not care at all if someone walked in on them while they cuddled, she had no shame in loving him as she did.

The redhead lifted her face then and gazed into his eyes. "I cannot wait to have another grand adventure with the three of us. I am sure our boy will be just fine if we bring him. I just worry about him learning to walk on ship, but perhaps it's better that he learn to use his sea legs before he learns to walk on dry land." She chuckled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere... - by Claire North - 07-04-2023, 02:57 PM