Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere...

448 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'4"

"Hrmmm, I am uncertain as of yet if that is a good idea or not. It is certainly a risk if we bring him along, but I also don't think it is good for him to be separated from us for an extended period of time. But I have faith in our ability to keep him safe."

Quentin said, which was his way of essentially making it clear where his thoughts lay. He wanted to bring Max with them but if she thought it was a poor idea he would relent to the mother's wishes in this matter. He was aware of why they shouldn't do so after all and was aware enough that even their best efforts couldn't counter fate. But if they were to bow to such risks, why do anything at all?

"The sooner it is done, the sooner it is no longer a worry. Though you do have some time."

The man said as she settled herself into his lap and he found his attention moved from his maps to his young wife entirely. Even his focus was not able to last through such a bold maneuver even if it was a familiar one. His arms wrapped around her waist as he met her gaze with a gentle grin. He had become quite fond of Claire despite his initial reluctance to ever take a wife, but he'd thus far found her quite agreeable to his lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere... - by Quentin North - 06-25-2023, 04:55 PM