or Register?

[CW] To AC from A Distant Memory

28 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'7"

CW - Just in case.

Quote:To: Mrs. A.C.

To the madam of the house, I wish to rectify the wrongdoings that I have done to you in the past. I hope that this letter sheds light on the things that happened during a time that ought never have happened. It is my hope, too, that we could, perhaps, right these wrongs together. After all, you know how he is and always has been.

I was but a child when I came to your household. I was foolish enough to believe his honeyed words, his promises to make my life better than it was. It started with little trinkets. I have reason to believe that some of the jewelry he gave to me came from your own collection. I've kept them for all these years but they never adorned my neck or fingers or wrists as they seemed like multiple symbols of my wrongdoings. I've long since placed them into a bank vault in London. I've already instructed them to release them to you or your next of kin, as they are yours and I have no business keeping them.

I know things about him that I doubt he told you. I've taken the last several months to compose many letters that are for your eyes only, and can help you find peace in all of this somehow, I hope. Included in the bank vault are those letters and they are to be burned upon sight. I want this to be a slow burn upon his wretched soul.

Sincerely,
A Distant Memory...

Enclosed in the letter is the key to the box in the bank vault. The next thing that was enclosed was every bank note she'd been given by Magnus for her silence, plus extra. The pile of notes were wrapped in an ascot that was monogrammed with his initials. It'd been charred towards the end of it, as if tossed into a hearth and then pulled out quickly and stomped upon. There was most certainly an ash impression of part of a dainty heel just over the monogram.

Also enclosed are words that shall only be shared with the writer of the person the letter was intended for. The letter is delivered directly to her by the person carrying it.