Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] When Things Fall Through [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

"I've thought about a lot of things... Many things that I had no choice but to think about and I am not exactly sure what else to do at this point but what I am about to say. I do not know or trust many people here for obvious reasons. The only course of action I can think of to take is to find a man who would be willing to marry for convenience... but not because somebody else chose for me." She paused and pressed her lips together hard for a moment, they turned slightly paler in comparison to their normal pink color.

She inhaled through her nostrils again and exhaled through her mouth... again. "I am sure it would not be an easy feat, but I am certain with my newfound skills in the household, I'd make a fine wife to someone. It just wouldn't be done for love, which saddens me to a point but when you're in a predicament like this, there are not many options. I want this child despite the circumstances. I can live without the love of a man... That is a sacrifice I am willing to make."

She paused and then met his gaze, "Dr. Wells, we both know that I cannot stay here much longer. I am not going to run anymore, but I have to do whatever it takes to fix the mistakes I made. I only ask for enough time to find a man who I can have an honest conversation with and who is willing to marry me for the sake of this child. I would never ask the man to love the babe as his own, and I would not trick someone into wedding me."

Another pause before she chuckled, "I thought about proposing this to you, but I am not sure I would be willing to put up with your grouchiness and I am sure I have some qualities you would never put up with." She was clearly teasing. There was even a slight smile on her face. That she was finally finding humor in her situation seemed like a good sign that she was starting to ease out of the harshest throes of grief and coming back to reality.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Tristan Wells - 01-15-2023, 08:18 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Philippa Danes - 01-15-2023, 09:00 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Tristan Wells - 01-15-2023, 09:22 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Philippa Danes - 01-15-2023, 11:05 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Tristan Wells - 01-16-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Philippa Danes - 01-21-2023, 05:37 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Tristan Wells - 01-21-2023, 07:22 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Philippa Danes - 01-21-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Tristan Wells - 01-21-2023, 08:18 PM
RE: When Things Fall Through - by Philippa Danes - 01-22-2023, 02:23 PM