Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Reporting Crime Is What I Do Best [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]

188 Posts
3 Threads

[CW: Reference to alleged domestic violence, reference to possible family homicide]

The sergeant was kind of sexy when he was serious. "I wouldn't dare," he promised, for all his promises were worth; quite possibly less than the price of a copy of the Whitby gazette.

Constable Hailey, which one was that? The brutish one, or the slippery eel that folk from the Cragg despised, and Gareth therefore mildly appreciated? Or the one whom he had seen shoving pastry into his face on more than one occasion? None of the team seemed particularly helpful. At least it wasn't Crane's beat. Crane would probably accept an invitation to tea and assure the elder Mr. Carrington that he wasn't a dick for murdering his daughter.

"I would appreciate it if you would, sir. I am rather worried for her." Especially as this was something the police had apparently not looked into yet. Anything could have happened to Pearl in the mean time. If Magnus Carrington was able to severely injure his wife for doing nothing wrong, who could tell what he'd do to his daughter for eloping. "Too much time has already been lost," he stressed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporting Crime Is What I Do Best - by Gareth Scott - 02-08-2023, 09:47 AM