Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Don't Work Here, I Just Wear The Uniform [Railway Station]

85 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5’5”

Normally Lailani would have hugged Norman after all it was in Lailani’s nature to be affectionate as it was just her way but the fact that their was a unconsience man bleeding in her carriage took first spot in things that needed tending to. Hence when she left the workplace quickly and approached the carriage she was a bit taken a back by her fiancées remark.

“Woman can direct carriage just as good as any man. Besides.. he is not dead. I have never killed anyone in England I think” she stated without a moments notice when the railway worker began to scream. The scream had startled the noble lady as she had her attention toward Norman whom she reached for her lovers arm and stepped back from the carriage either out of desire to protect her man or seek his comfort out of momentary fright.

Lailani stepped closer to the carriage with her arms open and a soothing voice although the iorny of her words did not go unnoticed in her mind. “Please, sir your acting hysterical. Simply pinch your nose like so” she demonstrated this by pinching her own nose with her left hand and reached over with her right hand and pinched Normans nose to show how to stop the bleeding… except.. wait did Robert say his nose was broken? That would probably mean pinching it would hurt

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Don't Work Here, I Just Wear The Uniform - by Lailani MacKenzie - 09-11-2022, 05:20 PM