Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Don't Work Here, I Just Wear The Uniform [Railway Station]

67 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: TBD
Alias: BlackAck

"Please come and see us again soon," Norman's parting words to his latest customer were bright and cheery.  Norman had a lot to be bright and cheery about lately. Firstly, he had heard from fellow boat spotters that the screw steamer Dromore Iron from Middlesboro was due to pass by the town soon and Norman wanted to note in his book if she sported a repaired mast from the damage he had observed the last time he had spotted her. Boats aside, Norman was also thankful that he was learning the art of pleasing women, specifically one woman, his future wife. The clerk sighed as he was distracted by passionate remembrances. 

Still need to write mother and father about her. It was as if the universe heard him for at that moment who should burst through the doors? At her beckon he left the counter and rushed to her side.

"Hello, Miss. A pleasure to see you again." he was hers, she was his, but with the nature of their relationship how to address her in public? He wanted to ask "I'm at work, what would you have me do?", but she was gone just as quick, so he had no choice to follow her out onto the pavement.  Norman stuck his head into the carriage and peered at the fellow in a uniform splayed out senseless on the bench.

"Why is there a railway employee unconscious in your carriage, you didn't run him over did you?" A beat. "Oh God! you did, didn't you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Don't Work Here, I Just Wear The Uniform - by Norman Garrow - 09-11-2022, 04:41 PM