Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Don't Work Here, I Just Wear The Uniform [Railway Station]

85 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5’5”

Lailani hesitated in stopping to help get the luggage. After all it was her luggage but.. if the young man said so. “No.. well not exactly. I brought a couple of my most beloved servants Maria of Madeira, Nalani of Hawaii, and Haruka of Japan” and as Lailani said their names, pronouncing each name very correctly as she knew their native languages despite all of them being to communicate in english in one way or other, the three woman appeared from their seats and stood behind their lady whom smiled at them.. however the servants eyed Robert with a caution. 

Lailani was about to suggest that all of them, servants included help as she eyed the way the man lifted the items. Hurka winced a little seeing the mans face seem to show the pain. Maria whispered to Lailani in Portuguese which prompted Lailani to speak up as she helped move that luggage to the trolley. “Sorry I should have told you that one of the luggage trunks held bags of rice..” she said easing the luggage into the trolley before she stepped beside Robert and without asking permission had gently touched the mans back. “Does it hurt here?” She asked with sympathy and care.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Don't Work Here, I Just Wear The Uniform - by Lailani MacKenzie - 09-10-2022, 03:17 PM