or Register?

Room with a view

3 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: ….
Height: 5’7”
Alias: Drewzy

(08-29-2022, 03:47 PM)Ramses Kotb Wrote: ”Yes, I think I heard something about treasure but then again that could be the whimsical desires of a hopeful locals” Ramses stated with a shrug in regards to what he knew about the so called treasure or what not found on the beach or coast. Besides.. treasure usually meant stolen items from far away lands usually but not always melted down. 

None the less the consideration stayed in the mans mind as he looked over with amusement at Koerd’s squinting eyes. Ramses was not the best when it came to smiling, he could do it for sure but the ease at which it came to the Egyptian was as awkward as the rest of Ramses. Watching Koerd struggle at the action both put Ramses at ease and made the corners of his mouth twitch in a strain to smile that was so brief it might have been mistaken for a mirage. 

“Its less about travel I suppose and more focused on the question of why prostitutes do what they do. The focus is on getting their interviewed answers from around the world which.. I think this woman has done a fairly good job at.” Ramses moved his hand a little bit as he spoke, a habit he allowed himself when around company that he felt comfortable around such as Koerd. “She does not seem to hoist judgment on those she interviewed which allows for a neutral presentation the study.” He said not even digesting what Koerd had said about him writing a novel until a moment later. 

His brows scrunched together in thought. “I could write more.. but sometimes I wonder if the things I write would not just get misrepresented by the dominant society… or.. “ He said biting his lower lip and shifting his gaze from the bed sheets to Koerd. “Simply be ignored because it is not understood”

“Koerd do you… do you…” Ramses appeared to be choosing his words carefully and struggling with formulating his question as his fingers tapped the bed post. “Do you ever have dreams that feel better then the here and now to the point that you wonder whether your really awake or simply living a nightmare that can be solved by truly waking up with death?” He asked with that silently suffering expression that seemed to always follow Ramses as he mentally waved away the inner thoughts and feelings that haunted him. Ramses looked at Koerd indirectly focusing on the mans clothing rather then the mans eyes, Ramses eyes were tired.

Messages In This Thread
Room with a view - by Koenraad Akermann - 08-23-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Ramses Kotb - 08-29-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Koenraad Akermann - 08-29-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Ramses Kotb - 09-23-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Koenraad Akermann - 09-24-2022, 04:28 PM