Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Room with a view

4 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6' 2''

"Oh?" he inquired, as something odd on the beach was mentioned, tying to guess if it was something ancient and not better identified. Ramses liked nothing better, he knew as much.

Koenraad giggled a little, his eyes squinting to do the smiling he wasn't managing so well "I heard of that. I have also been told it used to be very fashionable about the well born. Some historical fashion revival or something. I wonder if there are some going around," Koerd commented, looking back at the window and then Ramses. He was good enough at guessing when Ramses meant to joke, even if he was terribly deadpan.

Koerd pushed himself up a little to check the book. He squinted and observed it "Is it like a travel book? Sometimes I think you should write one of those. I reckon you have talent for chronicles," Koenraad observe the book. Shall he ask Ramses to lend it to him? He was probably still going to have to spend some time in b after all.

Messages In This Thread
Room with a view - by Koenraad Akermann - 08-23-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Ramses Kotb - 08-29-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Koenraad Akermann - 08-29-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Ramses Kotb - 09-23-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Room with a view - by Koenraad Akermann - 09-24-2022, 04:28 PM