Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Need That Healing Touch [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah's smile faded. "I.. was raised Catholic. And I attended a lot as a child but.. after my parents and other things.. I didn't know any more. I felt like God has marked me as cursed and unloved  Maybe that is still true." He laughed painfully and coughed again. "But I no longer blame him. It just happened and it's up to me how I deal with it... And I'm glad I changed my mind. " He looked at him then away. "You're a good priest. You've helped more more than you know."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel looked down, not sure how to deal with that. Many people said he was a good priest, and it felt particularly good coming from this man. But that also bothered him. "Thank you," he said quietly. "I'm sorry those hardships kept you away for so long. I wish I had answers as to why those things happen..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"I have my own ideas now... God puts us here and he will reward us based on the choices we make. As long as I believe in him .." He shrugged. Elijah drank the rest of his water and sighed. "I must be boring you though and others need you more than me. If you want to go, I won't bear any hard feelings. If  you wish to stay i feel like I should offer you something for your time.."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"For our choices, yes, but there is also mercy when we make bad decisions and come round..." He said. "You needn't offer me anything. I am here to help. But let me go to pray vespers and then I will be back and bring over some soup. How is that?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked relieved and happy. "Thank you. There is so little I want that He wouldn't agree to. I can only thing of maybe one of two things. So i like to believe he sees me fondly for my choices..."

He waved slightly. "I would like that. But do take your time. I don't want you to feel required to be here. You have done so much already.." He certainly could just watch him for hours not that he would admit it.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

He knew what those things were, but he acted like he didn't. "I'll be back, Mr. Crane. And don't worry about it. Just rest." And with that, he left.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah waved and when the man would return he was fast asleep once more.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

There was indeed a knock. But it was Rose who poked her head around the door.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah slowly stirred as he woke. He smiled, hiding any disappointment. "Rose. how are you? Is word being spread that I'm on my death bed?" He joked weakly and coughed.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose entered and closed the door behind her. It was her free day, so after church, she had gone home to see where she could help. "Some people said you hadn't been in for work for a few days, so we assumed you were sick. Father asked me to check on you and bring you some food."