Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Need That Healing Touch [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah grabbed a shirt and put it on along with his gloved as he shook his head. "It is alright. If it is that or my indecent state you don't need to admit it. You are my guest and should be comfortable." His legs became weak and started to give but he grabbed the door and steadied himself. "I can't be selfish and make you feel awkward."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"Sorry..." he said, now looking at the man. But he jumped when the man nearly fell and put his soup down to get up. "Here..." He put his arm under the man's arm.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah leaned into the man with his head down feeling ashamed he was causing him more trouble. "You don't need to apologize. I should, I keep causing problems for you..." He was so close, and he had his arm around him. It took a moment before he looped an arm around his shoulders to lean into him. "Thank you though."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel helped him back to his bed, heart pounding. He was seriously crossing lines. He should go. He should definitely go. He sat down and gulped down his soup, burned his throat and went into a coughing fit.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah laid down and was starting to eat the soup but noticed the man wolf it down like he was starving. ..or in a hurry. When he coughed he patted his back. "Are you okay? Please.. if you are in a hurry... you don't need to stay. You have done so much. I don't want to keep you from more important things."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

His throat still sore, Gabriel looked at Mr. Crane. What was he doing? He was telling himself he was here for a pastoral visit and in a sense he was, but he knew that was not the only reason. And it wasn't right, at so many levels. He didn't want the man to feel abandoned, however. He already had such low self-esteem. "It's ok... I was just hungry."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at him surprised and rose his brow. He smiled weakly. "Are you sure it is worth lying to spare my feelings? I will be back on Sunday, I promise.."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

He wanted to leave just because he felt trapped now. But he also did not want to be rude. "I feel a bit tired... I'm sorry..." he said at last.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and looked down. "Then go home and rest. " He enjoyed the soup and kept his eyes down. "I mean it. you are too kind. I don't want you to stay when you are tired. It is a long way back."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel go up, awkwardly. "I should have gone earlier, so your friend could have stayed..."