[Complete] Sometimes Dreams Do Come True [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Cpl John Blacke 133765

78 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10inches
Alias: Hutchie

John hadn't told anyone but he was the company tailor out in the field. He was always repairing uniforms and other bits of equipment that required it. "You never know what the world holds. I wouldn't mind doing tailoring such as repairs etc but we will see what the world holds for us" he sighed "need to see how dad and Joe reacts first to me being back. Ma was so glad to see me this morning"

Joe continued after finishing off his food "we were out on patrol looking for rebels in a nearby village. Sixteen of us went out. 6 didn't return, 2 of us injured but I was the worse injury out of the two of us. The other lad took a ricochet musket ball to the cheek but was fine. The ones that hit me were from our own stolen rifles that the rebels had. I we were firing down a street and I moved under covering fire when threr rounds hit me. One in the forearm. One in the leg and one scuffed the side of my pith helmet. I blacked out and woke up in a field hospital in Egypt"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes Dreams Do Come True - by John Blacke - 08-16-2022, 10:00 AM