[Complete] Sometimes Dreams Do Come True [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Cpl John Blacke 133765

78 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10inches
Alias: Hutchie

John let his sister guide him to where she wanted to sit. He didn't mind where they sat. He was nice to spend some time with her. She was so young when he left to go overseas and part of him felt guilty that he had missed 5 years of her growing up.

They both took their seats and within a few minutes John had ordered there drinks before continueing to chat "hows school been? Ma says you want to be a teacher?"

He laughed at her saying about her height "yeah you are and you are turning into quite the young woman! I hope I'm not gonna have to beat up any boyfriends for hurting my little sister" he teased.

He sat back in his seat as the drinks arrived "no one told me about Joe or Ruth. I had to find out from Ma, even Ruth didn't mention anything in her letters..........and Da doesn't know I'm home yet either"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes Dreams Do Come True - by John Blacke - 07-17-2022, 07:37 PM