[Complete] Sometimes Dreams Do Come True [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Cpl John Blacke 133765

78 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10inches
Alias: Hutchie

John shook his head "its ok little one. You didn't know I got injured. Its not your fault" he began to help her get her books together and helped her carry them.

He linked his arm with hers and began to walk with her. "I have to be back in barracks in 4 days time. I'm home till then but I have to report to the sargeant major there and find out whats going on. The battalion there is short of alot of people so I'm hoping to get some time at home and help recruit and train new soldiers for the army. They sent me home to heal and recover from my injuries" he continued "you were young when I left so you didn't understand why I did it. I was in alot of trouble with the Constabulary here and if I didnt leave. I would have been in jail. I think the police being at our home all the time really got to our parents so the best thing was for me to leave for the army and create some distance"

He continued "I wasn't proud of what I had done, what I has become or the way I treated Joe. I was young and I was stupid. The army made me grow up"

He continued to walk. "Why don't we stop at the shop i could use a drink"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes Dreams Do Come True - by John Blacke - 07-12-2022, 05:25 PM