or Register?

[CW] First class to whitby....
Second LT/Jeweller

8 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5ft 10 inches
Alias: Hutchie

William smiled as she put his hand on her stomach. He never thought he would have another child after the first 4 but a 5th was a surprise but he didn't mind if it was a boy or a girl aslong as it was healthy......and took thier looks from their mother.

He didn't tell bess but he always carried multiple photos of her and the kids when he was away.
Her photo took pride of place on his desk in his army campaign set and even though he wasn't the religious type it was also in his army bible. He hoped that if anything happened to him. God would look after her and the kids.

He thought for a moment "she has definitely grown since I was last home" he tilted his head slightly "my next business trip is north but its something i think you might be interested in. We have to design jewellery for the wife of the Duke of Atholl. Perhaps you and the kids would like to come and you can design the jewellery"

His hand moved slightly and his hand clasped her fingers "shall we move inside?"

Messages In This Thread
First class to whitby.... - by William St. Clair - 07-10-2022, 12:38 PM
RE: First class to whitby.... - by Bess St. Clair - 07-12-2022, 07:14 PM
RE: First class to whitby.... - by Bess St. Clair - 07-20-2022, 05:40 PM
RE: First class to whitby.... - by William St. Clair - 07-21-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: First class to whitby.... - by Bess St. Clair - 08-12-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: First class to whitby.... - by Bess St. Clair - 08-31-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: First class to whitby.... - by Bess St. Clair - 10-31-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: First class to whitby.... - by Bess St. Clair - 05-01-2023, 06:45 PM